Please read this carefully!
By accessing Freetak.com and using our themes and plugins you agree to the following Terms and Conditions by default.
All of our WordPress themes and plugins cater to minimum requirements of WordPress as given in this link (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/) .If your hosting does not meet the WordPress requirements, our themes and plugins may also not have the desired functionality and we cannot be blamed for the same.
All our sales are final and we offer NO REFUND. We do not process refunds as they are digital goods of intangible nature. You have agreed to the terms and conditions before purchase.
Theme and Plugin Packages do not qualify for Refunds including renewals and subscriptions. Kindly email us questions if you have before purchasing Themes and Plugin Package. You can cancel renewals and subscriptions before it again renews within the time duration of 1 year.
All coding work is done from scratch and all of our themes and plugins are coded as per WordPress coding standards (https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Coding_Standards)
We (Company, Employees, and Directors, CEO or anyone directly related to the company) are not liable for any claims, costs, demands, damages, liabilities, or expenses that may arise due to use of any of our themes, plugins or services or breach of these terms and conditions.
We are also not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages by the use of our themes, plugins, or this website or by use of our services offered.
Do our themes work on WordPress.com?
Yes they work on Premium, Business and eCommerce Plan where they provide adding external premium themes.
We do not charge any direct/indirect taxes and all theme prices written on the website are final.
1. We don’t work during the weekends. However we do reply back if the situation is very urgent.
2. Normally our all themes and plugins are bug free however some people relate custom requirements of theirs to bugs. So things like removing search box, placing it somewhere else, or things like having different button formats, solving css issues relating to use of a plugin are all custom requirements and not bugs into our themes. So give us your website, access to your website etc for these kind of requests.
3. Some users don’t know how to install themes and plugins, we help them in installing themes however for this we need access to your website. We never save your access nor are spammers or hackers to cause a problem in your website. You can also change your passwords later on after we help you. So telling us that we can’t give the site access as its precious like diamonds will only result in replying back to you from us that we cannot help you and can only tell you instructions via email otherwise. That’s the most then.
4. We do acknowledge the fact that the above rules might seem bad for some. But trust us we do want repeat, long-time customers. We would love if you keep on purchasing our themes for your website so we go ahead and do 99% of the requests we receive.
5. We do hold the right to deny support to users whose subscription expires within a week and is asking us access to newly launched themes. We also hold the right to deny support to users who misbehave, are rude, have posted negative reviews about our website elsewhere trying to blackmail us using that and for other reasons which is not healthy for any vendor to client relationship.
Go ahead and feel free to contact us via the contact us form given on top navigation of the website.